Water not only calms and gives a good mood. This decorative and useful thing in the house, as a room fountain will help you enjoy the charm of the water will calm down and create a warm atmosphere.
Ceramic pots of medium size
Primer for artworks
Chunks of limestone
Sea pebbles of medium size
Decorative glass elements
Large and medium-sized shells
Small pump for fountains and aquariums
Metal grille on wall light
Plastic round insert detail
The rubber tube from the oxygen mask
Thin White Rope
1. For indoor fountain used exclusively pots - pots are not suitable because they have drainage holes. Pick a medium-sized pots. Draw in pencil on the surface of the pots grapes, ornamental and stylized shells. Suitable patterns can choose viewing the appropriate picture books.
2.Mix ground water to the consistency of milk - the solution should be saturated. Apply it on the uneven surface of the pots by a sponge, creating the effect of salt stains on ceramics.
3. Using a brush, fill undiluted ground of the figure. Carry out the top and bottom two parallel strips.
4. When the primer is dry, mix palette acrylic paint in such a way to get a terracotta color. If instead of white primer to take - the paint will "bulk". Put it on the ground, filling pattern, and the white border line. Apply on top of the salt stains divorce terracotta paint brush, making the surface more "aged."
5. When the paint dries, cut the pattern with fine sandpaper - gently, without pressing, slightly shading its contours.
6. Insert a folded thin white rope in the hole for hanging pots. Pre-toning it down to tea.
7. Put the pots in the net from the lamp. The pump will be fixed in the central cell.
8. Place the pump with the fitted rubber tube. The tube should protrude over the edge of pots, are flush with the decorative part of the fountain.
9. Cover the fountain of plastic parts for the tube, "cut off" of its decorative part of the "mechanical". As the liner using any rigid plastic circle - the main thing that it was possible to make a hole and he kept the hole and he kept the stones.
10. Spread out on the loose leaf wide, flat pieces of limestone, creating a "cushion" for decorative elements.
11. Put on top of large and small marine pebbles. Fold the pyramid of a stable, possibly hiding tube.
12. Complete composition decorative elements. Pour the finished fountain water - slightly above the plastic liner. It should be so much that it completely covered the pump.
Before the spread of the decorative fountain (see. P. 11 master-class), you can include in the composition a small indoor potted plant, setting it to "cushion" of limestone. As this plant is perfect fern, such as "lady's hair." For the arrangement of color accents, use the glass.
You can also make the backlight, because every electrician electrician confirms the fact that the light bulb in the room to install a fountain easy.